- find out more about what a food partnership is
- hear about the latest work on Dignity-led Approaches to food support
- Feeling the Pinch: Have Your Say project – hear from residents of Lewes District who have experienced food insecurity through the cost-of-living crisis
- a range of speakers including local business owners, Plumpton College, community project
- celebrating local produce and markets
Last year over 70 people attended the Food Summit with the theme of ‘Community & Emergency Food Summit’, this year’s theme is ‘Sustainability’.
Add your voice to the movement to support local food, food equality and food sustainability in Lewes District.
Building a Good Food Movement for Lewes District.